Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: April Fools suggestions!

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *holds her breath*

  2. #12
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROTF! I fell for the part where you said you were into Sailor Moon, but when you said you were getting rid of the 'sinful' manga I was like..."heeeeyyy....::looks at calendar:: APRIL 1ST! HAHAHA!" Great joke! Great joke!

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's not all. There's one more gag left.
    *cough*downloadthenewyaoimanga*cough*

  4. #14
    Inactive Member speakerofthedead's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2003
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *blinkblink* I don't think I'll ever be able to look at Hello Kitty in the same way again...

  5. #15
    Inactive Member kimitha's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    LMAO!! ...and hamtaro.../snerk/

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Aiia's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That was probably the funniest (and scariest) april's fools joke so far. I was wondering why it wasn't listed on manganews.com, so I checked it and got the shock of my life. ^^ I think that when the main character started commenting the hello Kitty stuff was the best part of it all. Totally surreal!!!

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OH MY GOD!!!!
    You guys scared the living DAY LIGHTS out of me! I almost had a heart attack!! I was like NO MORE YAOI [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] NOOOOOO.....wait this an april Fools joke Right. Right? Right!

  8. #18
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thqt was a very funny april fools. Even though i had read this thread a long time ago and was expecting one...i forgot. So wehn i saw the sailor moon thing i got scared. but then when it said no yaio i was like oh no theyve gone to far then i saw the date. so lol good job ^_^

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Sumire's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You really did scare me there with that new update and web layout along with your optimistic talk about changing this site (reason I ran here so quickly and sign up for the web board!)! I almost have a heart attack!

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Rane Aria's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2003
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    *LOL* The censorship on the yaoi manga was great I`ll be having nightmares of Hello kitty Yaoi for a day or so XP

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •